The current Clubhouse has served us well for more than 20 years but needs an upgrade to better appeal to current members and guests, while also attracting new visitors.
The main objectives of this initiative are:
- Better utilise and replace the largely vacant and unused Auditorium space with a modern, contemporary bar and gaming area.
- Move gaming and betting away from the Club Lounge to provide a separated and more family-friendly area.
- Provide more flexibility to members and guests in family, social, sporting and formal events.
In doing so, we become more attractive to our members and local community, and cater to a greater range of ages, demographics and social situations.
To meet these objectives, the below plans show the following:
- Sports Bar A one-stop sports precinct with a mega screen and upgraded sound capable of displaying sports or entertainment in a variety of configurations. This includes a new bar with a greater range of beverages and cocktail options, and separated gaming and betting facilities.
- Club Lounge A quieter and more relaxed environment that will appeal to families, members and guests, away from the noise of gaming and betting.