Have a mask, wear it :
- in the pro-shop
- while waiting to tee off
- in a cart if sharing from someone not from your own household
- when entering the Club at the Halfway Bar for purchasing your takeaway food or drink
- when using all bathrooms and locker rooms
- entering the Club for takeaway from the Dragon on the Green
- just keep a mask handy at all times in your pocket, in your golf bag ready to wear
- Checking in using the QR code is mandatory for all players and staff.
Golfers should exhibit a heightened awareness of personal hygiene sanitising hands prior touching any surface throughout the pro-shop and in the Club when getting takeaway or entering toilets and locker rooms. Do not touch flags, share sand buckets or touch other peoples golf bags.
Adhere to social distancing guidelines of 1.5 meters at all times.